Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Time Change

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Time Change

    Hope everyone set their clocks back one hr. If not probably early for a few things.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    Im hatin this time change already.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    I hate the darkness, but I loved that extra hour of sleep last night!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    I had been looking forward to that extra hour for weeks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    I saw you running up and down the sidelines yesterday. Looking good!!!!!!! I thought maybe they were filming a smurf movie............. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    I'm going to give everyone from Clintwood a lenscrafters coupon.
    R0cketer thought I was wearing orange, and you referred to me as a small blue person.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    lol
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    I was looking for you as well. I was wanting to meet you in person. I met Ironlung and Burrhead at the half. Its nice to put faces to screennames. Was Indian_Dad there as well? Ive met him once. Last year at a Raider game.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    You had on a red sweater one night. Blueish yesterday??????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    Was you impressed with my good lookin face!???????? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Time Change

    Heck far folks... I was wearing a grey VT shirt!

    Indian_Dad wasn't there.. he and his kids went to a Halloween Carnival.
    I was the only blonde female on the field!
    At the half I grabbed some hot chocolate, sat at the picnic tables, then went back out.

    I didn't get to say howdy to anyone.. primarily because the only person who's face I know in that area is R0cketers... and he was on the field too.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •